AGM - Volunteer Board Members Needed
ZOOM AGM, Tuesday November 17th, 7pm - email email@example.com for login details.
All board members are expected to attend monthly board meetings, volunteer in the day to day running of club programs as well as performing the duties of their designated position. How much volunteer time required depends on the programming the board chooses to put on each year.
We need members who are willing to work to make youth soccer a success for our West Kelowna children & youth. Creative thinkers, behind the scenes organizers and boots on the ground facilitators all needed and welcome!! Questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
- President - 2 year term, elected in odd numbered years.
- Vice -President - 2 year term, elected in even numbered years. The Vice-President shall perform the duties of the President in the event of their absence, resignation, or removal from office. In the event of the President’s office falling vacant during the year, the Vice-President shall become the President for the remainder of the President’s term of office and the Vice-President’s office shall be declared vacant. The Vice-President shall assist the President as required, and will perform such of the President’s duties as are delegated to him. Incumbent Standing
- Treasurer - 2 year term, elected on odd numbered years
- Secretary - 1 year term, elected every year. The Secretary shall ensure that proper minutes are kept of all meetings of the Association and of the Executive Committee. A copy of such minutes shall be e-mailed 1 week (7 days) prior to each meeting of the Association to all members of the Executive Committee and all Officers. Incumbent Standing
- Director at Large Executive - 1 year term, elected every year. Responsible to understand all executive positions in order to stand in and help when and where needed. Volunteer NEEDED
- Registrar(s) - Work with the General Manager in forming teams. Attend district registrar meeting when/if called. Volunteer(s) NEEDED
- Director at Large - The Director at Large shall be responsible for carrying out the duties of any office that becomes vacant, and will carry out such duties until a new Officer is elected or appointed. The Director at Large will be responsible for such duties or special projects that the club initiates: help create, organize and staff programs. Volunteers NEEDED
- Sponsorship Director- The Sponsorship Director will be responsible for all fundraising activities of the Association. This includes soliciting Westside businesses and service groups for any donations to the Association. Incumbent Standing
- Discipline Director - The Discipline Director shall be responsible for the administration of the discipline procedures from time to time prescribed by C.O.Y.S.A. for such games as are within the jurisdiction of the Association. Volunteer NEEDED
- Equipment Director - The Equipment Director is responsible for inventory, dispersion, retrieval, and upkeep of the Association’s equipment (balls, flags, team kits etc.). They are responsible to organize equipment for coach handout in April. They are also responsible for assessing the condition and quantity of the equipment and must report to the General Manager who will order before each season. Incumbent Standing
- Uniform Director - The Uniform Director is responsible for inventory, dispersion, retrieval, and upkeep the Association’s uniforms and soft goods. They are also responsible for assembling the “Team Kits” (pinnies, uniforms, and other items) handed out to coaches at the equipment handout in April. They are also responsible for assessing the condition and quantity of the equipment and must report to the General Manager who will order before each season starts. Volunteer NEEDED
- District Representatives (2 positions - non-voting at WYSA level) - District Reps attend and represent WYSA at the district (COYSA) meetings once a month. District Reps will bring a monthly COYSA report back to the WYSA board. 1 Volunteer NEEDED, 1 Incumbent Standing